Sunday, July 6, 2008

Something new...

So have I mentioned that I leave for Africa on Wednesday? Wednesday... THIS Wednesday... In three days- Wednesday...

Yup.

Actually, we're on track and everything is coming together. Today I was out running a couple errands for the trip and I decided to stop by Big Lots to look for duffel bags. I didn't find any duffel bags but I did see this-





It took me a minute to figure out exactly what this is. It is, in fact, shopping carts that you rent for $0.25. You put a quarter in the lock and it releases. You then get your quarter back when you return the cart...

Good thing I happened to have a quarter on me!

LeeAnn

3 comments:

Llama Momma said...

Just like ALDI! (Our super cheap grocery store...)

It's nice because you NEVER see carts just floating around the parking lot. Plus you can totally make someone's day by giving them a cart. :-)

Anonymous said...

Llama Momma-
This was totally the first time I've seen this! It's true that there weren't any Big Lot carts floating aroung the parking lot- but there were lots of Lucky and OSH carts!
-FM

Genny said...

Have a wonderful trip! I'm sure it will be amazing!