Thursday, May 15, 2008

No crackers for you!

I love my kids. I really do- even when they make me nuts. My two teenagers have one bad habit that especially drives me crazy.

Case in point- today I wanted a quick snack, so I went to the pantry. Hmmm... Crunchy, whole grain crackers would be good, so I grabbed the box from the shelf.



And discovered this.



Now look closely and note- not only is the box totally empty, but the perpetrator actually took the time to throw away the liner bag that the crackers came in before putting THE TOTALLY EMPTY BOX BACK ON THE SHELF!

Oy vey!

LeeAnn

2 comments:

Llama Momma said...

Nice!

Anonymous said...

I hate when that happens. Cute blog. Come on over to www.celebrityboutique.blogspot.com for some great giveaways. Just leave us some comments to be entere to win.

Marina