Monday, April 14, 2008

I love it when a plan comes together!


As I mentioned- everyone in my family was battling some mutant virus last week. And coupled with being sick, I am just plain end-of-the-school-year-plumb-worn-out-tired. So on Thursday I was cruising around on the net- looking for something to entertain me when I discovered this.

Yes, that's right- it IS The A Team!

Now let me just put it out there that at 38 years of age- I am, in fact, a child of the 80's. Class of '87 thank you very much! And as such- The A Team was one of my all time favorite shows. And that explains why I spent my weekend reliving the 80's via online episodes and walking around the house saying things like He's on the jazz! or I love it when a plan comes together!

So while my children might think I'm Howlin' Mad. Really, I'm just re-living my youth a little... And if you have a problem with that, well then there's only one thing I can say...

I pity the fool!


LeeAnn

No comments: