Thursday, March 27, 2008

Hypothetically speaking...

Let me just say that hypothetically speaking if you are on a diet, it's probably not a good idea to stay up late to watch any TV shows about chefs or even food in general.

For example, if hypothetically speaking- again, I was on a diet and stayed up on Monday night to watch oh, lets just say- No Reservations with Anthony Bourdain?

That would be bad.

Following that to stay up on Wednesday night to watch Top Chef could be even worse. I mean really, it's a show about chefs! There's alot of food there! And cooking! And EATING! And besides the food in the show do you know how many commercials there are for restaurants?!! And I don't care if Erik's corn dogs were soggy- they're deep fried! How bad could they be?!! Come on- I'm freakin' starvin' here!!!

Sorry, I got a little carried away there- hypothetically, of course. Now where was I? Oh yeah...

I will say however, that watching Bizarre Foods or even Dirty Jobs are probably both safe bets. So please excuse me while I go set up my TiVo.

Hypothetically...

LeeAnn

2 comments:

Llama Momma said...

Not a good idea at all.

Hypothetically speaking, of course.

(Though some of that Top Chef food looked nasty! Soggy corndogs and dried out mac-and-cheese. How do you screw up mac-and-cheese when you're using VELVEETA?)

Lorrmay said...

Hey I saw this on TV and found it very interesting

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/tlc-announces-new-i-can-make-you-thin-premiere-march-16-6652.php