Thursday, November 22, 2007

Speak up Sonny! I can't hear you...


Eh? What's that? I can't hear you... I'm a little deaf today. It might have something to do with the fact that we took the whole family to this show last night.

If you're not familiar with the band, you might remember their music from this obscure little video that has been floating around the Internet for the last couple of years.

Last night's show looked a little more like this- only with more lasers and bigger pyrotechnics...

This is the third consecutive year we've gone to this show to kick off the holiday season. Because as you know, nothing says Happy Holidays like a little head bangin' and some screamin' guitars!
So, I need to go put the turkey in the oven- I hope I can hear the timer when it goes off...

So wherever you are today, I wish you all a happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

M. said...

Looks fun! Maybe next year I will come down for a late birthday present. :) M.

FrazzMom said...

Wow- look at you Mom! You made and blogger profile and left a comment! Next think you know you'll be writing your own blog...