Friday, August 3, 2007

Extreme Ways


J and I went to see The Bourne Ultimatum tonight. Since it was the film's opening day, I bought tickets online earlier in the day and for once, it paid off. We arrived at the theater an hour early and it was totally sold out... There was already a line for our showing, but we still got good seats...


I won't give anything away, but I will say that fans of The Bourne Identity and The Bourne Supremacy will not be disappointed. I will give you one piece of valuable advice however...


Do not sit close to the screen. This is one movie where it's better to sit towards the back of the theater. The director of this film really likes tight shots with lots of camera movement. Sit too close to the screen and you put yourself at risk for motion sickness...


But definitely go and enjoy the movie- especially if you like lots of action!

No comments: