Monday, June 18, 2007

The dog days of summer?

Today was our first official day of summer vacation. So far, we're off to a rip roarin' start. I worked 1/2 a day while Young Son attended VBS, Teenager Daughter went as a helper as well. Teenage Son went to work with me where we put him hard at work pulling files for the next two days...

In the afternoon, J and I went to our storage unit to pick up our camping trailer. Of course when we got there, one of the tires was low and we had to fire up the portable compressor... One we arrived back home, I started dinner then ran to pick up Young Son who spent the afternoon (after VBS) on a playdate. Then it was back home, where I had to unhook our printer to clear a paper jam (in the process, messing up our whole PC setup). We got it hooked back up just in time for me to print out a document that I needed for a 7pm meeting at church. I made it home by 9:30 to eat some dinner.

Tomorrow is just as busy... I'm wondering- what happened to my dreams of a nice, relaxing summer? Oh well, hopefully things will settle down soon...

No comments: