Saturday, May 26, 2007

One Glorious Weekend!

For the first time in I-can't-even-remember-how-long, our weekend has nothing on the calendar. Nothing. Nada. No birthday parties, no soccer games, no committee meetings. Zilch. Not only are we not totally booked up, but on top of that it's a three day weekend!

What will we do with all our time? I managed to sleep until 7:30 already today, so I can cross "sleeping in" off my list. We had friends over last night- so my house is already clean. There's always laundry to do, but let's not ruin a perfectly good thing by talkin' crazy talk!

We might go see a movie, both Shrek and Pirates are on our to-see list. I'd also like to go to Ikea to buy some bookcases. I'm thinking of switching our cellular service to Verizon, so I could go do that... OR I could just sit around all day and play with my new laptop that I got for Mother's Day and read blogs.

Sounds good to me!

No comments: