Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Hi Ho Hi Ho to North Carolina I go!

My friend Llama Momma wrote this very helpful post for all you husbands and/or sons out there...

So keeping in mind that Mother's Day is fast approaching, I just wanted to add that if your wife just happens to be going away for a few days, you might want to take advantage of that fact- and take the children out to get their Mother's Day cards and gifts... Not that I'm speaking to anyone in particular or anything.

Oh and coincidentally, I will be out of town for the next few days attending a medical missions conference in North Carolina. I'm still debating if I want to take my laptop with me since there will be no Internet (!) at the retreat center. So if you don't hear from me, just assume that I am enjoying having no housework, cooking, or kid-driving to do hard at work trying to learn everything there is to know about alternative power sources in 3rd world countries and water sanitation systems and methods...

LeeAnn

1 comment:

Llama Momma said...

Have a wonderful trip! (Suffering for the Lord again, I see...)