Monday, April 21, 2008

CRASH!

CRASH!

It's the sound that no mother wants to hear. Is it a lamp? Did my glass vase full of beach glass shatter? Is there blood? Is anyone hurt? Will I be angry?!!

No. No. And- no...

This is a crash of a different kind. A more more serious kind. (Well- excepting for the blood, that is...)

The PC crashed.

Dead. Nada. Nothing. Seriously- you press the power button and nothing happens. My first thought was that it wasn't really a disaster, but more of an inconvenience... After all I still have my laptop.

Then later, when I needed to print something, I remembered that our printer is hooked up to the PC...

And we have photos on that PC...

And... MY ITUNES LIBRARY IS ON THAT PC!!!

That's it! Call Geek Squad! We need help!


LeeAnn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Hopefully it was just the power source. That has happened to us twice...once when I was in the middle of the take-home portion of my comprehensive examinations for my Master's Degree!!!