Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Unto the least of these...

If you haven't already- read Sophie's post today from Uganda...

Compassion's goal with this blogging trip is to raise up 500 new sponsors for these children and others just like them around the world. I don't like to preach much from this platform- but please consider sponsoring a child. I know it sounds cliche', but literally less than the cost of a cup of coffee a day will completely change a child's life.

We sponsor a child in Tanzania. I have also been to several African Compassion centers on my trips there. I can testify firsthand that Compassion will use your money to do exactly what they say they do "Releasing a child from poverty in Jesus' name"...


Then those 'sheep' are going to say, 'Master, what are you talking about? When did we ever see you hungry and feed you, thirsty and give you a drink? And when did we ever see you sick or in prison and come to you?' Then the King will say, 'I'm telling the solemn truth: Whenever you did one of these things to someone overlooked or ignored, that was me—you did it to me.' (Matthew 25:40 -The Message)


LeeAnn

No comments: