Sunday, February 3, 2008

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow- NO MORE!

You may have heard on the news recently that North Idaho has had record breaking amounts of snow recently. Roofs have even been collapsing due to the weight of the snow. My mom and dad went out of town last week for a few days and returned to discover that they couldn't make it up their driveway because of the snowfall while they were gone- and this was in their SUV with four wheel drive and studded tires... So this weekend my dad and my cousin, Ethan, were out shoveling off my parent's roof... Mom sent these pictures-

This is my cousin, Ethan- I don't know exactly how tall he is, but he is not short by any means...



This is my Dad- he's 6'2"...



All clear! (For now at least...)



LeeAnn

3 comments:

hockeygirl said...

AWESOME!! Wish I was there! Maybe your parents will adopt me....

FrazzMom said...

I'm sure my parents would love to adopt you... You could help shovel the snow!

M. said...

Better yet we could trade houses for the winter!:)
Mom