Monday, June 11, 2007

It could be Must-See-TV (or not!)

I watched Hell's Kitchen for the first time tonight. I can't decide if I love or hate it- I could definitely develop a morbid, driving-by-a-multi-car-pileup-on-the-freeway-type-fascination though... The one thought that kept running through my head during the entire show was "Can you imagine dining there and listening to him yell and swear at his chefs all night?!!" That alone would give me heartburn- regardless of what was being served or how it was cooked!

During the commercials, I switched to America's Got Talent. I only saw a few of the acts, but I have to say- The Pec Brothers cracked me up. I'm not sure if it was supposed to be a comedy act, but it was laugh-out-loud funny for sure!

So now I have Supernanny on in the background while I blog. This is another show that I love to watch. I was watching an episode last fall while my dad was here visiting. The kids in the family being profiled were screaming and totally out of control. Dad couldn't take it and went to bed, he thought that listening to all those screaming children was just torture! I have to say that I watch the show and have a totally different take on it... I could have the worst day ever with my kids, but after watching an episode I realize that we have pretty good kids. And we are pretty darn good parents too!

2 comments:

Llama Momma said...

I'm with you. I LOVE Supernanny!!

FrazzMom said...

I like Nanny 911 too, but Jo is my favorite...