Wednesday, June 13, 2007

"Always do right - this will gratify some and astonish the rest." -Mark Twain


Young Son has been researching Mark Twain for the last six weeks, it all culminated yesterday with the 3rd grade Wax Museum at his school. Young Son wore his white suit proudly. We sprayed his hair white and he had his glued-on mustache as well... His favorite part was definitely his cigar. I bought it at a costume shop and it puffed "smoke" when he blew into it (If he grows up to be a cigar aficionado, I only have myself to blame)...

After the first two hours of the wax museum his mustache was itchy, so he took it off and just told everyone that he had "shaved"... In spite of his bald upper lip- he was still the cutest Mark Twain ever!

Special thanks to my friend and fellow 3rd grade mom, C, who took pictures of the whole class and graciously allowed me to use the above photo...

No comments: